"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Diminish signs of aging while deeply hydrating skin with DermaQuest K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer

I've discovered something that really, truly works after just one application!  DermaQuest Skin Therapy K-Q10 Rich Moisturizer is fantastic!  I tried it this morning under my tinted moisturizer and wow, what a visible difference I saw.  Even a friend, who sees me every single day commented how great my skin looked! 

DermaQuest K-Q10 is an ultra rich, anti-aging moisturizer that may possibly have some magical fairy dust hidden inside.  It uses powerful antioxidants and natural exfoliators to to help diminish the visible signs of aging while providing deep, rich hydration. 

DermaQuest K-Q10 is formulated for ALL skin types and is paraben-free!
K-Q10 is formulated to fight free radical damage, reduce fines lines and wrinkles and and lift and firm the skin. 

DermaQuest offers a variety of scientifically proven formulas to help achieve healthy, youthful, and clear skin.  Now that've I seen first hand what one day of using DermaQuest K-Q10 does I can't wait to try some of their other skincare products!

No comments:

Post a Comment