"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Flawless in a few fuss-free minutes - that's what Pixi is all about!


I love the mission behind Pixi cosmetics: "simply to bring out the natural beauty in all women - to make women look like themselves, only better."

Pixi is a brand I'm newly familiar with so I was really excited to play around with the Pixi Glow Fairy Face Palette and a few other goodies from the Pixi Glow collection.  I'm a sucker for cute packaging so right away I was in love with the products.  "A whole face in a case", the Fairy Face Palette is inspired by budding roses, berry nectars & dew at dawn.  The shades are universally flattering and perfectly pigmented!

I loved the Straight on till Morning Liner in 2nd Twinkle Star, a deep khaki green sparkle green paired with some of the pink hues from the Fairy Face Palette.  A swipe of the super-nourishing gel crayon Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thoughts Pink over my lips and I was ready to go.  

I also recommend dusting on some Pixi Glow Fairy Dust, Catching Shadows in Beaming Reflection (a cream-to-powder eye crayon) and Pixi's sparkly pink nail color Pirouette Pink!

There are so many amazing and adorable products from Pixi! I encourage you to check out the Pixi website here to see for yourself! 
Pixi is also available at Target!



No comments:

Post a Comment