"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lash Out With Katy Perry's New Lash Collection!



I love the look of full, faux eyelashes!  If eyes are the windows to the soul, I want my drapes to get noticed!  I've been a fan of false eyelashes forever, especially the individuals that add a little something without looking too overdone.  But on nights out and big events I'm out the door with a heavy strip of lashes on my lids!

Eylure and Katy Perry have teamed up to bring us a stunning new lash collection:

 OH, HONEY, a flattering full lash
OH, MY, a super thick, layered, mod style lash
SWEETIE PIE, a dainty natural lash,
COOL KITTY, a framing lash with manicured tips

The Katy Perry lash line created by Eylure can be found at an Ulta Store near you or by clicking here for around $6.99!




No comments:

Post a Comment