"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Friday, April 20, 2012

Finally, A Retinol Night Cream For Sensitive Skin From ROC!


Finally a retinol cream made specifically for sensitive skin!

When the skin care experts refer to sensitive skin, they're referring to skin like mine.  For all of my adult life I've had to dilligently scour the ingredient index of every skincare product I come in contact with  for anything that may irritate my skin, so I hesitated before trying the new milder formula of ROC's Retinol Correxion Night Cream for sensitive skin fearing the chapped, red skin that usually follows after I experiment with something new.  As instructed on the box, I used lightly every other night before bed at first just to make sure I was in the clear.  Two weeks later it's all good!  No red marks, no painful, chapped skin, no peeling!  Instead, just smoother looking skin!

ROC's Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream was specifically designed for people, like me, with skin sensitive to retinol and also, for retinol beginners, to help condition skin to retinoids.  It contains a milder strength of retinol that works through the night to target and fight wrinkles with minimal or no irritation. 

If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a retinol night cream to help with skin texture, expression lines, wrinkles and radiance you have to try ROC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream!











No comments:

Post a Comment