|Photo Credit: US weekly|
Kirsten Dunst turns 30 today! I've been a fan since I first saw Interview With a Vampire!
Get Kirsten's look courtesy of Celebrity Makeup Artist Piper Cline ofAngelo David Salon
1) Primer - Smashbox Photo Finish Primer mixed with Smashbox Antishine all over face.
2) Concealer - Smashbox High Definition Liquid Concealer
3) Powder - Smashbox Photoset Pressed Powder in fair all over face
4) Blush - Smashbox Blush Rush in flush color on the apples of the cheeks
1) Eye Shadow - Smashbox Eye Shadow in Vanilla color on eyelids
2) Eyeliner - Smashbox Limitless Waterproof liquid liner pen in black color on top lash line only.
3) Mascara - Smashbox Bionic Mascara in black color on top and bottom lashes
1) Finish the look with a shimmery pink color- try Smashbox Pro High Luster Lip Gloss in dazzle color.