"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mani Of The Week - butter LONDON's Teddy Girl


I love this retro bubblegum pink hue from butter LONDONTeddy Girl is the perfect fun, spring shade.  The butter LONDON display at Ulta always catches my eye!  They offer so many amazing colors that it's hard to choose which shades I can't live without!    


At butter LONDON, the nail experts believe in color, not carcinogens.  They believe in gorgeous, pretty, sexy and fabulous and they believe nails should be natural "no falsies here!"

I gave butter LONDON Lippy a try, also in Teddy Girl and loved the creaminess of the gloss.   It goes on pretty thick so I found that just a dab in the center of my lips did the trick.  It's perfect for some added shine over a pretty matte lipstick. 


butter LONDON products (nail lacquer, hand & nail treatments, cremes & pedicure products) are sold online, at their store & fashion botiques & beauty apothecaries across the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment