"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Give Skin a Lit-From-Within Glow with Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer

"I believe in balance.  I believe that doing the right thing is glamorous.  I believe in beauty without the baggage"  - Josie Maran. 


I'm newly familiar with Josie Maran and her line of beauty and skincare prouducts and I'm already a fan.  I love her quote and love that it's printed on her product packaging! 

During the spring and summer I like to add a dab of illuminizer to my tinted moisturizer for a little added dazzle.  I tried the Argan Illuminizer by Josie Maran and really loved it.  I only added a tiny bit and that was all that was needed.  A little goes a long way with this product so you're getting a great, long lasting product for your hard earned money. 

Agran Illuminizer is an ultra light skin brightener with a hint of bronze.  It works to eliminate dark circles and helps rejuvenate sleepy-looking eyes while the Agran Oil conditions and restores skin. 

This universal bronze shade is perfect for ALL skin tone and ALL skin types.  It's made from organic ingredients, is paraben free, cruelty free, and best of all, "made with love".

No comments:

Post a Comment