"Like" The Curvy Blonde on Facebook!

Monday, April 2, 2012

Mani Of The Week - The Hunger Games Collection by China Glaze



Although I may very well be the only person on the planet who has not read the book or seen The Hunger Games movie yet, I am loving The Hunger Games Collection by China Glaze

Since I couldn't decide on which of the gorgeous hues I liked the best I tried Harvest Moon, Agro, Riveting, and Stone Cold all at once! 



Right now I'm trying to decide between the orange glitter Riveting and the bronze glitter Harvest Moon as my favorite.  They're all so pretty!  The gun-metal color Stone Cold is a matte color and dries in an instant, perfect for a quick mani before you have to head out.  I opted to skip a clear top coat because I'm into the matte look it gives.

I'm also sporting the shimmery greenish Agro on my toenails and will probably use that as my "black polish replacement" for spring.  China Glaze has quickly become one of my new favorite polishes!  Now I'm going to have to go see The Hunger Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment